Advanced ROV Electronics Package
459,00€ excl. VAT
Available on backorder
The Advanced ROV Electronics Package provides all of the electronics needed for an ArduSub-powered ROV, including the BlueROV2. The “Advanced” package includes the Fathom-X tether interface, which provides an Ethernet connection to an onboard Raspberry Pi computer. The computer is connected to a Pixhawk autopilot and HD video camera for live streaming.
The Advanced ROV Electronics Package is best for knowledgeable users, and applications where video quality and expandability are key. Additionally, no external video display is required. The video is displayed directly on your computer or tablet.
There are a few additional items you will need to use this electronics package on your ROV:
- A computer on the surface to connect to the ROV and relay the controller commands
- A gamepad controller to control the ROV. We recommend the Microsoft Xbox 360 controller.
For more information, please see the ArduSub Documentation.
- 1 x Pixhawk Autopilot and Power Module (optionally included)
- 1 x Fathom-X Tether Interface Board Set
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 3 Computer
- 1 x Raspberry Pi Camera with Wide Angle Lens
- 1 x 8 GB SD Card Preloaded with Raspbian for ArduSub
- 1 x 6″ Left-Angle Micro USB Cable for Raspberry Pi to Pixhawk
- 1 x UBEC Power Supply for Raspberry Pi
- 1 x Pixhawk Shelf and Mounting Hardware
- 1 x XT60 Male to Spade Cable (for Pixhawk Power Module)
- 1 x XT60 Female to Bullet Connector Cable (for Pixhawk Power Module)
- 1 x Ferrule to Spade Cable (for Fathom-X)
- 9 x 5″ Zip Ties (for Tidy Wiring)